Email marketing can be a powerful way for a business to promote itself and boost sales, the Direct Marketing Association estimates that email marketing results in roughly $40 of sales for every $1 spent. However, like any marketing endeavor, there are both right and wrong ways to undertake an email marketing campaign. Here we discuss five critical components that can help bolster your email marketing campaign.
1. Focus on both narrative and personality
2. Use compelling media to support the main message of the email
3. Connect with social media
4. Give the people something useful
5. Consider using an email marketing service